Toxic & edible? Do your homework
And make sure your dog doesn’t eat it. Dogs and cats can eat certain foods without harm, but you’ll need to make sure you do your research first, before you end up at the vets. The same goes for any plants you have around the house, as some are toxic to pets.
Antifreeze, rodent poison, cleaning products and medical products should be kept out of reach, or in one of your locked cupboards. Out of sight, out of mind, out of harm’s way.
Keep dangling wires/cords out of reach
These are irresistible to puppies who are likely to chew through them. Rethink your extension cords, phone cords, or even lamp cords.
Username or Email Address
Registration confirmation will be emailed to you.